Today was Sam's first day of preschool. He did great. He is such an obedient, smart, and kind boy.
Caleb practicing the letter F
Gabi practicing the letter F
George practicing the letter F
Sam practicing the letter F
Their family projects turned out great. Each student showed us a picture of his/her family and told us why they love their family. We also talked about how we should treat our families and things that we can do at home to be better sons, daughters, brothers, and sisters. Here is what each student said about their family:
Gabi: "I love my family because I love them so much. I love my sister so much."
Caleb: "I love my family because they take me trick or treating. And they take me everywhere."
Sam: "I like my family because they are nice to me."
George: "I like that my sister is here. And I also like that my brother is my brother".
All of them hard at work
George climbing
Sam climbing
Playtime
-Mrs. Luci Bateman










No comments:
Post a Comment