Student pictures will only be displayed upon parental consent.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

F is for... Face

 Miles practicing the letter F

 Boston practicing the letter F

 Paisley practicing the letter F

 Paisley traced the shapes with her fingers, identified the shapes, then traced the shapes with the marker. We are now working on drawing the shapes. She was able to draw the circle and triangle. 

 Miles identified the shapes and then drew all of the shapes. He worked really hard drawing the triangle, which was the hardest one for him. When he was able to draw a perfect triangle he smiled really big and said, "I'm a smart boy Mrs. Bateman". So cute.

Boston is working on identifying the shapes and tracing them. He did great too.

After working on shapes and writing the letter F we talked about our faces. This is the face that Boston, Miles, Paisley, and I drew together. I drew the eyes, Boston drew the nose, Miles drew the mouth, and Paisley drew the ears. We talked about every part of our face and what they are each used for. 

Then we did an activity where I would name a part of the face and they had to touch it. They loved this activity and asked to play it again. 

The last one was "nose"

 Working on their face activity

 Miles and Boston hard at work. While they were working on their face activity Boston said, "school is so much fun!" and Boston said "I love school". I hope their love for school keeps growing every year. 

Paisley working hard as well. After her friends shared how they felt about school  she said, "Paisley so fun!" So cute.

 Then the boys used the crayons to create the letter F.

 They used all of the crayons and made a whole bunch of F's.

 Paisley "driving"

Miles climbing

Making cards during playtime

-Mrs. Luci Bateman



No comments:

Post a Comment