Working on their "dad project"
Sawyer said he loves his dad because "he is big and strong"
Paisley said she loves her dad because "he loves me and he is nice"
Miles said he loves his dad because "he is strong and plays with me"
Boston said he loves his dad because "he is nice and plays toys with me"
I also shared a picture of me and my dad. I said "I love my dad because he has loved me from the minute he saw me for the first time, and he is one of my greatest friends."
Paisley loves her chocolate milk
Paisley and Miles working on the alphabet
Miles counting
Miles was such a good boy today. He got an award for being obedient and for helping clean up.
Paisley got a heart note for learning the clean up song. She sang the whole thing today!
Boston got a heart note for helping clean up. He picked up so many toys!
Sawyer got a heart note for sitting quietly during movie time today.
-Mrs. Luci Bateman













No comments:
Post a Comment