Gabi, Sawyer, George, Caleb, and Blake are great students. They are creative, energetic, polite, and obedient. Today Caleb and George got an award for sharing and being kind. When their friends wanted to play with their toys, they just handed the toys over to them and picked another one. At this age, that is something very hard to do, and so I am proud of the decisions they made today! They are a fantastic group of kids.
We got a special delivery today from the Jenkins. The students were so happy! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity. :)
Sawyer and George during snack time
George helping Blake. George is such a good example to his friends, and when they need help, he always offers to help them.
Playground fun!
Sawyer during singing time
Blake during singing time!
Playtime!
Sawyer: "Princess, stay right here, I am going to the battle."
George: "Wait, you are the bad guy. Bad guys can't have princesses. She is mine!"
Sawyer: "Ok. I will help you save her."
Blake: "She's mine."
Caleb: "She is mine too."
Gabi: "I'm everyone's princess."
I think its safe to say that Gabi is very well protected when she comes to Preschool :).
Sawyer: "I love you princess!"
Gabi: I love you too.
(And Blake observing) :)
Caleb working hard on his "Letter B worksheet"
-Mrs. Luci Bateman









No comments:
Post a Comment