We had a very fun morning! Boston, Sawyer, and Miles worked on their letter A worksheet, then we went to the playground and had popsicles. When we got back we had singing time, snacks, I read them a book, and then we had playtime. They had a blast and treated each other kindly and shared all of their toys!
Sawyer grabbed his popsicle (that looked like a sword) and said, "Yikes! Get your swords out, fighters!" :).
Boston and Sawyer loved their popsicles!
Boston loved the slides!
And so did Sawyer!
Best outfit award goes to Sawyer, who wore the Brazilian soccer uniform to school :).
Miles would go down the slide and say "Wow, I'm so fast!" :).
Miles loves the ABC phonics song. He knows it by heart and always wants to sing it again.
Miles counted to 60 during playtime!
Boston and Sawyer during playtime
-Mrs. Bateman









Thanks so much for doing this blog Luci. Miles always kind of tells me what he did in preschool but I love knowing what he is practicing and working on! Thanks for being such a great teacher to Miles!
ReplyDelete