Today was the first day of Preschool for the group that meets on Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. Boston, Sawyer, and Miles did a great job today. They were excited to be in school, to learn, share, sing, count, color, and play. Our first day consisted of:
-Video clip (Rio to introduce the blue bird helper)
-Rules and consequences (blue bird helper)
-Sing-a-long songs (alphabet, colors, shapes, & animals)
-Snacks
-Playground/park at the Paddock
-Name activity/color activity
-Story time
-Play time
-Pictures with the first day of school sign
These boys LOVED story time. They sat quietly as I read the 3 books to them, asked questions, were curious, and surprised. I could really see them thinking. I had planned on reading 2 books, and they asked me to read one more. We had a great day! I look forward to seeing them again next Tuesday.
-Mrs. Bateman
Pictures taken today:
Boston's first day of Preschool
Miles' first day of Preschool
Sawyer's first day of Preschool
Miles sorting out different colors
Sawyer working on his "name activity"
Boston working on his "color activity"
Sawyer and Miles counting together during playtime
Boston during playtime








No comments:
Post a Comment